Pages

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Yogasana Studio


All the visitors of this blog are so kind and generous in sharing information. In fact, I have received this e-brochure of this new setup studio last weekend and thought of gathering more details first before posting it. But so happened that was busy last weekend and their website is not yet ready for me to dig for more details. So, better just upload this e-brochure first as the yoga practitioners at Puchong might be exhausted in lookinng yoga centers in around their area.













2 comments:

stacy said...

For over 10 years I was an addict and needed meth drug treatment help. When I got the help I needed, I could start living my life again.

Brian said...

Thanks for the info. Dealing with addiction can be hard and you should have an intervention ecstasy for people you love when they need the extra help.