Pages

Monday, June 28, 2010

Yoga Competition and Carnival 2010 (Malaysia)


Malaysian Yoga Society will be holding a Yoga Competition and Carnival on 17 July 2010 (Sat). There is a Yoga Asana Competition for Adults and Children which is now opened for registration.

Details as follow:

Date : 17 Jul 2010 (Sat)
Time : 9:00am to 6:00pm
Venue : Bangsar Sports Complex

Competition Registration & Carnival Tickets: Ms. Vivien @ 603-2260 5322

For further information, you may visit
Malaysian Yoga Society or contact them @ 603-2260 5322 or 603-7726 6682.

Please click on the above map to navigate the direction

6 comments:

mang0 said...

Somehow, I don't like the 'competition' idea in Yoga...

Yoga Lover said...

Hi mang0,

Have the same thought as you. Carnival itself sounds nicer... Anyway, just to inform that there is such an event.

Have a great week ahead!

Medical health videos said...

This is actually my very first time i visit here. I found a lot of fascinating things in your blog particularly it's discussion. From the tons of remarks on your posts, I suppose I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the great work.

blogcommenting said...

im seeing weird comments here
dailylinkbuilding
blogcommenting

Land For Sale said...

This is actually my very first time i visit here. I found a lot of fascinating things in your blog particularly it's discussion

brian7 said...

Thanks for the helpful info. When I learned about yoga Scranton it changed my life.